Monday, August 3, 2015

DIY Stamped Gift Bags & A Belated Father's Day Recap

Clearly behind on my blog posts, I wanted to share our Father's Day celebration back in June with you because I was so proud of the way my gift bags turned out! That and I have some really cute family pictures from the brunch.

For the three Dads in my life - my husband, Mike, my step-father, Mike, and my father-in-law, Frank, I had fun shopping for some of their favorite things, sudoku, crossword puzzles, books and the like! The kids and I decorated blank white gift bags to make the gift extra special (and provide some crafty, kids activity!)

I used PSA Esssentials Peanuts Flying Ace Peel & Stick Stamp pack to create adorable stamped bags. You can do this with any stamp set to match your theme or occasion. (Whimsy Cakes works great for Birthday Bags! Or try a number from PSA Vanilla Number Set for the age of the person's birthday party you are attending.)


Not to sound too salesy but note that our stamps with the PSA Essentials stamper really make crisp and clean impressions.  This really is because of the self-inking PSA stamper.


I went with a patriotic red, white and blue theme...


I scored some beautiful Papyrus cards from Target.  Since I was hand delivering and not mailing them, I could use my monogram stamp instead of my address stamp.  This is the Antique Cipher style.  Check out the cards!


Of course, Connor had to write a note...


Here we are celebrating at my parents house on Father's Day! I am beyond blessed that we get to celebrate ALL together. My in-laws and my parents are very good friends. No picking and choosing. We get the best of both worlds. I feel incredibly lucky.




Here's to three of the best Dads in the world and all those wonderful Dad's out there reading this. Happy very belated Father's Day! (Feel free to shout, it's AUGUST, Libby! I know, I know... I am really behind...)

No comments:

Post a Comment