Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Halloween Dinner Party

We spend every Halloween with our good friends, The Bradfords, having a dinner party and then heading out in our neighborhood to trick-or-treat. The Dads seem to get into the costumes just as much as the kids! I am a sucker for Halloween decorations and packaging, right down to the wine, soda and tablecloth.... This year, I used my PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps to create place card settings which also doubled as little favor bags. I also used my PSA Essentials stamps to create cupcake toppers and appetizer "flags" to make things even more festive. Here's a quick look how to create the favor/place card bags and some cute Halloween photos!

Favor/Place Card Bags Supplies Needed:
  • PSA Essentials stamper 
  • PSA Essentials Peel & Stick stamps; I used PSA Haunted Shack 
  • Treat bags, I love Recollections 
  • 2" circle punch 
  • 1" circle punch 
  • Halloween cardstock 
  • Marker, I like Faber Castle 
  • Black and white twine from The Twinery 
Instructions:

1) Start by stamping using your favorite stamp from PSA Haunted Shack onto white cardstock. Then punch out using your 1" circle punch.


2) Using your 2" circle punch, punch out some festive paper.


3) Have your little helper glue the white stamped cardstock onto the pattern paper. 


4) Now create the tags. Stamp onto tags found at Michael's. Write the names of your dinner party guests. Thread with twine from The Twinery and into holes that you punch out in the bags.



5) As the last step, put the stamped circles onto the front of the bag. 


Halloween Fun! See what I mean, I am a sucker for packaging! "Disco Dad" and the Cave Man were really enjoying themselves. Of course, so were my children, Elsa and Fire Chief Connor.


Onto Thanksgiving crafts and fun! Cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment