Monday, June 30, 2014

Birthday Celebration

This weekend we celebrated my husband's 40 something birthday! It was filled with family fun. From supporting Mike at his Belfair "Breakfast at Wimbledon" Event, to some arts and crafts, to a party with my in-laws, it felt action packed. Molly and I created cupcake toppers, cards, and some other decorations for our family party Sunday night and of course, we found a way to use PSA Essentials in our crafts! I made cupcake toppers using my PSA Essentials Whimsy Cakes Peel & Stick stamps and they turned out cute! Here's a quick look at all of our fun...

Belfair Country Club in Bluffton, South Carolina sits on the beautiful Colleton River and it's one of the most beautiful places in the Lowcountry. The grass tennis court was erected a few years ago when Mike started this event.  Now members use it for a practice court. Molly and Connor were excited to go watch Daddy play tennis (and have lots of sweets by their talented chef and pastry chef!)


When we got home, Connor went for his nap and Molly and I worked on our crafts and decorations! I stamped using my PSA Whimsy Cake Peel & Stick pack on white cardstock. As variation on my usual cupcake toppers, I colored the stamps in and sealed them with Sparkle Mod Podge.


Sunday it was time to party! My in laws came for dinner. Please note the amazing napkins I found...


What a fun weekend! We are gearing up for 4th of July celebrations later this week. Cannot wait for a few days off to celebrate summer with our friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment