Friday, December 13, 2013

Minted Holiday Cards

I absolutely love sending and receiving holiday cards.  Going to your mailbox during the month of December and seeing the familiar faces of family and friends on beautiful cards brings a smile to my face (even in a sea of bills, junk mail and a ridiculous number of catalogs.)

Every year, I carefully deliberate where I buy my holiday cards.  I weigh design options, pinning various designs from all my favorite sites on a board.  Then I examine the best deals: who has discounts, who has free shipping... This year, I ordered from Minted!  I had a hard time deciding on the design.  It seems I gravitate towards the colorful and whimsical, and I also like cards that have a portion of a holiday song or carol.  Here were my choices...





Which is your favorite?  Which do you think I chose?

The thing I just love about Minted is that their cards are by men and women all over the world.  They truly are "designed outside the cubicle" and the community of shoppers vote on which designs to be sold.  They have high quality printing and their paper is super luxe and thick.  (As a printmaking major at The University of Michigan, I have a true appreciation for paper and the thicker the better!)

To make return address labeling easy, I used my PSA Essentials personalized stamp. I switched out my middle by peeling away the center and stuck on a Christmas tree with heart ornaments from Whimsy Tree Peel & Stick stamps by PSA.  I send my cards to 200 people, so the stamp makes return addressing easy!




Where do you order your holiday cards?  Did you use a personalized stamp to make addressing easy and festive?  Share your thoughts with me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment