Monday, May 6, 2013

Birthday Cards

It seems like I am always buying birthday cards.  Now when I see a card I like, I pick it up and put it in my card box. I have a nice selection now so I whenever I am headed out to a birthday party or when I see on Facebook my friend's birthday is a few days away, I can reach in and send one easily!

Our talented design team members make their own cards.  Gorgeous ones.  Here are a few ones that I have rounded up that a perfect for women.   The first card is by Jeanne Streiff, she's used PSA Whimsy Cakes Peel & Stick stamps and colored them up with her Touch Twin markers.


This card by Carly Robertson also is stamped with PSA Whimsy Cakes Peel & Stick stamps. 


This card is by Shelly Kurth and uses our newest stamp collection, PSA Just A Note to stamp "Happy Birthday." 


Regina Mangum used all of the whimsy cakes in PSA Whimsy Cakes Peel & Stick stamps on this sweet pink card. 


Shelly went bright in this card that uses PSA Rosetta Peel & Stick stamps



What's your favorite card of these?  We'd love to see the cards you are working on.  Link up your blog with the post so we can check out your work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment