Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bridal Shower Tea

Part of the fun when you are engaged is that everyone makes a lot of fuss about you.  Parties are about YOU! My mother in law joked to me at my bridal shower by saying:  "enjoy it now Libby, this is the last time it will ever be about you."   I thought it was a strange joke but there is some truth to it.  Now I plan parties for my kids and even my birthday I spent taking my 3-year old to another 3-year old birthday party.  Who's complaining? Not me. I wouldn't have it any other way.  I've been looking back at special events in my life as part of my series on our PSA Essentials Switchable Middles.  There's one for every occasion - including bridal showers!

The first bridal shower I had was hosted by my mom's three best friends in Winchester, Carol, Heidi and Meta.  These three women have been in my life growing up.  It was so special that they threw such a beautiful party for me.   It was gorgeous!   The theme was a bridal shower tea.







The invitation to the event was beautiful.  I recently recreated my invitation and switched out my middle of my Wallace personalized stamp for the tea cups in PSA Frenchie Peel & Stick pack to show how you could do a really cute invitation for a bridal shower tea. 


I even matched my ink to the invitation by choosing brown and turquoise ink.  Changing your middle is easy and switching your ink cartridge is even easier.   Watch these videos if you aren't sure!


I hope you are enjoying the series on Switchable Middles and seeing that there really is a middle for EVERY occasion!


No comments:

Post a Comment