Saturday, February 4, 2012

Birthday Cards to Try

My mom keeps a book devoted to birthdays.   Just about everyone she knows is penciled in throughout the calendar year on the date of their birth.   Every few weeks, she’s diligent about going through it and sending off cards or presents to celebrate the day.   It’s this kind of organization I am hoping to one day achieve…. Not there quite yet, I am currently relying on Facebook reminders for birthdays.   Not a great practice.  Must adopt a better system. 

Here are a few different cards for different birthdays.   The first card by Kelley Eubanks is great for a little boy.   She’s stamped the rocket from PSA Rocket Peel & Stick stamps.  I love the distressed look of the paper and the baby boy blue cardstock is one of my favorite colors.


This “Enjoy” card is simple and elegant and perfect for an adult.   She’s stamped “e,n, j, y” from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps, and the cupcake from PSA Cupcake.   I always love how Kelley is not afraid of white space!


Jeanne Streiff created this “40 and Fabulous” card using the flower from PSA Topiary and coloring them up with her Twin Touch markers.   The flowers look great – they are perfectly stamped – that kind of perfection only achieved with the PSA Stamper.   So crisp!


Three great cards by two talented ladies, today! Are you working on any birthday cards? I linked this post to Ninth Street Notions: 


3 comments:

  1. these are all awesome!! TFS and have a great day!
    ps~ I so need to do what your mom does also....I am still stuck on relying on FB too and I have to say I am usually sending out a card the day of or the day after a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I'm a new follower thanks to Jamie Lane. I look forward to following your blog. I think it's wonderful that talented people are so willing to share their work!

    ReplyDelete