Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Good Morning America



My favorite morning news program is Good Morning America. I've been watching it since I was in high school, I grew up watching Diane Sawyer and Charlie Gibson. I have come to love George Stephanopoulos and Robin Roberts, I know most of the reporters names and faces and have favorites amongst those. One of my favorites is Andrea Canning – she's most known for her interview with Charlie Sheen, but I know her better for all the great reporting she's done over the years. She did a report on childcare the time that Molly was just born that I respected and carried the information with me for the last two years.



So you can imagine how thrilled I am that for 3 days only – Good Morning America is featuring PSA Essentials personalized, Peel & Stick stamps, and inks on another of my favorite reporters, Tory Johnson's "Secret Deals and Steals" segment online. For these next three days, you can purchase 




 This offer is exclusive to GMA viewers and our fans and followers. PSA Essentials has never had a sale like this before! This makes a personalized stamp just $22.50 and Peel & Stick packs $9.50.  To take advantage of this Good Morning America offer, click here: Use offer code: GMA. Hurry, this offer ends 12/2 at 11.59 PT.



Choose from all of our personalized stamps & Peel & Stick packs – I wonder, which will you choose?







 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness....What an awesome deal! I have been wanting to try these stamps and I think now is the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you! Congrats on being featured on GMA :)

    ReplyDelete