Friday, October 7, 2011

Operation Julie’s Smile





I am so glad that you joined us on this amazing blog hop for Operation Julie's Smile. Julie and I have worked together with PSA Essentials and The Twinery, and our paths cross frequently in the crafting and blogging world. I can't imagine having my front teeth pulled and then having to come up with $4,000 to pay for it…. After my teeth were gone! The great thing about the crafting community is the spirit and generosity.  We are taking part in what's sure to be one of the largest blog hops ever – over 121 blogs participating and $2,500 in prizes. 


If you came here from Keva Brown, then you are in the right spot. If not, you may want to start from the beginning at the Sweet Stamp Shop's blog (www.sweetstampshop) and take your time. You have all weekend until Sunday at 11:59 pm to enter to win. Just leave comments on blogs, or donate as entries to win. 
Here are two of my favorite cards.  
Design by Anthonette Chavez - using PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick Stamps

Design by Carly Robertson - using Hello Kitty Peel & Stick Stamps

I hope you enjoyed your stop here on the hop! The next stop is Paper & Such Online blog. Make sure you leave a comment here before you go so that you can have a chance at the amazing prizes up for grabs! Prizes are drawn from comments left on blogs, and from donations made.  If you'd like to Donate to help Julie get her teeth back, you can right here!


 

63 comments:

  1. wow!! love both the cards.I loved the PP of the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love that HK card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful colors :) I "heart" Julie.. and donated! off to the next blog on the hop :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card. like the way you did the inside. tfs.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! I love the Hello Kitty one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are so sweet! Of course I love Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I love the flower paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!! Love the yellows. Always brightens my day seeing yellow!!!! Linda Harris

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving that Hello Kitty card... that is just too cute..and the Just a Note one is nice and bright. lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet, love the hello kitty card

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY floral card and I just LOVE hello kitty! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are both super cute cards!! I ♥ Hello Kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What warm happy colors and I also love Hello Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are cute, but I love the Hello Kitty one very much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. both very cute cards, love the mini butterfly embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute cards ladies and thanks for supporting Julie.....she rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh those cards are so adorable, I love the Hello Kitty it is darling and I love the butterfly with those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of those are SOOO sweet!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are absolutely adorable!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin at gmail dot com
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I absolutely LOVE that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Totally adorable!
    dawnweck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. these are both lovely cards - beautiful autumn and sweet kitty :) Fiona (madebyfee)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love both cards. Especially like the kitty CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cards are so cute! Thank you for doing this in support of Julie!!! :D

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  25. These colors reminded me of spring! Just what I needed this gloomy morning!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both are wonderful...cute little hello kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Two super sweet cards! I love the sunshiny colors and beautiful florals on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the colors on your "Just a Note card." So bright and cheerful, but with a hint of fall. As for the Hello Kitty card--I just love your card and those darling stamps.
    indyowens at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both so adorable! I can see why they're your FAVs!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the cards, the hello Kitty is adorable.
    KathyV
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  31. wonderful cards - especially love the "just a note" card!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So adorable...both of your cards are so clever and really show off great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lovely cards for a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  34. what sweet cards! TFS
    It is truely inspiring to see so many people giving of themselves to help a friend! God bless!


    Have a scrap-happy day
    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such sweetness. Really love the kitty in the rain - so clean!
    ~ky
    scrapacat at yahoo dot com
    http://bunnynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful cards. I just love your stamps!

    Holly

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sweet cards! I totally ♥ that Hello Kitty one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for being apart of such a great hop and cause! Cards are adorable!
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. OHHH! Super fabulous cards--love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOVE your cards!! I especially loved the Hello Kitty one!!

    Jessica Griffin
    http://www.canyoupixelthis.com

    ReplyDelete