Friday, August 19, 2011

2nd Birthday Party

Go big or go home. Proving that I do not know how to do things on a small scale, see case in point: Molly's 2nd birthday party invitations. Literally, I die. In working at PSA Essentials over the last year, writing this blog, and searching for creative things to share with people, I have come to discover myself. Though I always sort of knew it – it's confirmed. I truly love stationery. I love paper. I love stamps. I love vintage postage stamps. And I love planning parties. 


Here's a peek at the invite from Tiny Prints. This design is by Tallu-lah who is well-known for her stunning letter press stationery. See her greeting cards and learn more about her here: http://tallu-lah.com/#the tale/. Sadly, I have to blur out details of the invite and also my address...




I ordered vintage stamps from Paper Nickel Stamp Company (http://thepapernickel.com/). The owner and mastermind behind this business Holly, picked out these stamps me once I showed her the invitation – she customized the postage stamps to the theme of the party and the colors in the invitation. Now, do you think anyone will notice that? I don't care! If it's just me, so be it. Love it.







Since the party is an ice cream social, I asked Dawn at PSA Essentials to create a truly custom PSA Essentials stamp. It reads "Molly's 2nd Birthday Party" and has an ice-cream cone in the center.  I've switched out the middle on the below invitation with a "2" from PSA Vanilla Peel & Stick stamps.    I'll be using it to craft party hats, pennant flags and more decorations! I stamped the backs of these invitations and the fronts of a few I was hand delivering.


  


  Can't wait to share more of Molly's party with readers!  Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment