Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation

To celebrate Mike's birthday in June and my 30th birthday in October, we are vacationing to Great Exuma, Bahamas in August. Have you ever done a Sandals vacation? This will be our third, and I can't rave about it enough. The food is superb, plus you can eat as much as you want whenever you want since it's all-inclusive (I gained 7 lbs on our honeymoon in one week – we generally had 5 meals a day). The service is impeccable and the accommodations are great, and you never take out your wallet. Check out where we are going  HERE
 



We will be gone Wednesday to Sunday – 5 days of nothing but my husband and I. For those of you who have kids, I am sure that you will agree that time with your husband alone is precious. I am also sure that you will agree that alone time is precious. I will be hitting the spa for my alone time. Insert my face and body here…




Since I obviously must travel in style for this trip, I am going to make our own luggage tags. Why not? PSA Essentials sells blank luggage tags, and you can use your custom address stamp on top. Cute, right?


Are you going on vacation this summer?  Do you have luggage tags?  These are cute, aren't they? 

2 comments:

  1. The trip sounds AMAZING!! The luggage tags are so cute, never would have thought about making them. the stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a great idea (luggage tags). LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete