Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fancy Starbucks!


I saw my first ever Starbucks TV commercial yesterday. Their final message to viewers in the 30-second spot is: "It's bigger than coffee." I couldn't agree more! For some people like my husband, Starbucks has become a part of life. He goes there every day. Not just on weekdays before work, but even on Sunday. He bounces out of bed at the crack of dawn, anxious to get his fix and see his friends. And by friends, I mean the people that work there. He knows them all: Randy, Dawn, April, they're all on a first name basis and chit chat what's new in life.

Amber Zimmerman fancied up her Starbucks cup. You know they make the plastic, reusable Starbucks cups – they look exactly like the throw away ones. Here's an idea: instead of meeting your friend at Starbucks for a cup of coffee, get a couple of the reusable Starbucks cups. Fancy up the cup to make it extra special - like Amber's shown below. Brew some Starbucks coffee and throw it in the extra special, fancy cup you've just made and VOILA! You've saved money and it's really cute. I think this is a great way to share a cup with your friend.

Amber has stamped with "Smirk Caffeine Confidents" here and colored up the adorable characters to bring them to life.


 

What a clever idea, Amber. Thanks for it! See the commercial I was referring to here & let me know what you think of Starbucks! Are you addicted like my husband? 


 

This was posted to Polkadots On Parade Wow Me Wednesday #48!

3 comments:

  1. Such a clever and great idea Amber. Love it so cute! I'm addicted to Starbucks, just love their coffee, my fav is carmel macchiato with soy milk or pumpkin spice during fall season. Yummy =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! SO CUTE! I am too lazy and cheap to be a Starbucks addict. I drink my plain black coffee at home and save my money for stamping/scrapbooking supplies. ha ha! GREAT gift idea though, because I know a lot of Starbuck's junkies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I love it!! Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna try it out and hope it will turn out right hahahahha :D

    Witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete